Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which type of glow plugs

Hi.
    I've got a 2012 insignia ecotec cdti and need to know what type of glow plug the car has. Any idea if its standard or pressure sensor?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181128_111639_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	248843
    Attached Files

They are the expensive ones.

Comment

Oh really ? Crap

I thought the expensive ones were only fitted to ecoflex models ?

Comment

Look at pictures on eBay.
        Big fat top - expensive
        Skinny top like a spark plug - cheap
        That looks fat to me ?

Comment

I thought ecoflex models only had one expensive one.
          Mine has 4 !!!

Comment

I can't for the life of me get these connectors off to see what kind of glow plugs I have. It's like they're bloody welded on.

I've had a look at a pair of the glow plugs with pressure sensors on them and it's made me think that I have standard ones. The tops of them are huge and I can't see how they would fit into my car. Unless of course that silver bit beneath the connector is the top of the glow plug

Comment

Originally posted by Dayloon View Post
              I can't for the life of me get these connectors off to see what kind of glow plugs I have. It's like they're bloody welded on.

I've had a look at a pair of the glow plugs with pressure sensors on them and it's made me think that I have standard ones. The tops of them are huge and I can't see how they would fit into my car. Unless of course that silver bit beneath the connector is the top of the glow plug
              Yep, they're sometimes very tight, and you think you're going to knack them
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

These are genuine Vauxhall glow plugs but have a different part number but states they are compatible? Will these suit your vehicle as much cheaper than dealers for genuine part?

Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
                X