X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autodab anyone got it

hi just fitted autodab to my navi 600 . works ok
    does anyone else have it fitted if so ,
    do you notice a delay for the head unit turning on mine seems to only about 10 seconds.
    i haven't fitted the aerial yet as its peeing down but can already get 15 stations with just extension lead .

What’s autodab? I use a pure highway for Dab and Bluetooth.

The antenna sticks to the front screen and reception is good.

Are you changing the cars antenna for this system?

Comment

autodab [URL="https://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/autodab-ctdab-vx2-vauxhall-astra-insignia-meriva-oem-digital-car-radio-dab-adaptor.html"]
      bit expensive , got mine of ebay used for £40.

at the moment i have a magnetic aerial on the roof . works ok but hopefully will be replacking factory shark fin with new dab/fm/gps aerial. if i can find one that fits the same hole in roof

Comment

Hello montyfert if the insignia uses the same shark fin as my old Saab then look on that well known auction site
        Replaced mine with a bee sting type DAB / FM powered version and it fitted , all you need to do is take off the plastic doodah from the replacement, and hay presto , I used some good quality bathroom sealant around the base
        To get cables from rear to front above headlining I used the flat part off a length of electrical trunking
        DAB never drops out ( unlike it did with either the windscreen stick on one or the mag mount one and I found the mag mount one use to fly off if my speed increased )
        And FM was as good as with original, win win situation.
        Hope that helps a bit

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
        X