Super cheap 9012LEDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super cheap 9012LEDs

Just received these leds off of eBay and I’ve got to say for £9.99 a pair inc postage, they’re pretty good. Match the DRLs and a fairly good beam pattern in the facelift.
    Item No is. 323564769490

Click image for larger version

Name:	8C032051-A246-4D3C-80B6-C6EA5D9AC135.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	242772
    LED versus halogen

Comment

Does the headlight cover go back on and can you get any shots of the beam pattern against a wall? They're a lot cheaper than the ones I had in my facelift and 15000 lumens so should be plenty bright enough but the cover fitting and beam pattern is what is most important.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yep, the cover goes on with bags of room. Will get you a piccy later of the pattern. It’s not as crisp as the old halogens, but I’d say it should be ok. They don’t appear to dazzle when you’re facing them.

Comment

They are cheap for a reason. If you get a year out of them your doing well

Comment

How much do these things cost to make though ...Probably a few quid tops. Then they ship them in a container along with thousands of other goodies and hope customs don't pick the container for a spot check. They're probably no worse than the dearer stuff making its way over here. The quality of cheap Chinese stuff has come a long way in recent years.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BD6554A7-C2E0-4369-9F07-B25D29C5B6D4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	242774
              Best pic I can get at the mo.
              Attached Files

Comment

Soz about the bottom wonky pic. Haven’t mastered the weird photo setup on here yet.

Comment

Yeah nice flat line with a kick up to the left as it should be.

Comment

i just tried the led bulbs that are smaller than the rest from ebay so cover goes back on , look the part in and colour is good but here is the thing, try driving out of town in a dark area, they are terrible mate, really poor in dark places, otherwise they would have been perfect.

Comment

Gotta say that I find them better than my halogens but I have nothing else to compare them against. My last car ( Vectra b estate) had twin angel eyes with hid in all 4 beams so I wasn’t expecting them to be as good as those.

Comment

Working...
                      X