Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRI Heater Controls Needed - Part #: 13273096

Hi All

I'm in need of some help, i'm undertaking a mini project to swap out my SRI seats in my mk1 insignia for the leather Elite ones as wanting heated seats. Getting the seats is not problem but the guys over at VXmods need the heater controller (part number 13273096 or GM13273096).

As ebay has non of these in the UK, before i resort to buying one from Russia, Estonia or the Ukraine, does anyone have one they would be willing to part with? Image of what i'm after is below, this is the control for the single climate zone with heated seat buttons;

Click image for larger version

Name:	c622f3c1-755f-4110-8b66-7df14e2d4699.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	248856

There are a couple of them available on the German eBay site, is that an option?

Comment

have you also checked for any breakers on ebay,breaking an elite,as this will be in all elites,as they all had heated leather as standard
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

oops just realised your after a single zone climate one,,that rules out the elite ones then ,,good luck in your search
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Not to sure if your still in need of the heater controls but there's one on eBay at the minute.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20190117_172735.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	242819

Sorry these no link, don't know how it do it to be honest

I'll have one of these for sale soon as I need to swap the same one out for the same one but with the fan option. No intention made to hijacking your thread.
          Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
          So far...

Comment

Looks like the OP only joined up and posted to try and resolve an issue that he couldn't get an answer from anywhere else.

If not, he'd have been on constantly for a resolution.

Quite a few joining up now and their first post is just the usual "hi guys....help me" type post.

There's been an influx of this recently on a lot of forums.
            Last edited by RBH; 18-01-2019, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Looks like the OP only joined up and posted to try and resolve an issue that he couldn't get an answer from anywhere else.

Quite a few joining up now and their first post is just the usual "hi guys....help me" type post.

Then me who never shuts up

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                Then me who never shuts up
                Aye....yer gob goes before your brains is in gear

Comment

Always said better to talk too much than not enough

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Thanks Jasper, yep still looking for one so thanks for this, hadn't seen this one come through despite my eBay notifications set . TBH it has sat on the back burner for my project due to the list of parts i need before VXmods will do the work but this will be one more off the list so thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

I know it might look that way but can assure you that's not the case just not had the time recently to keep on top of things. Was a very active member before we came over from the Insignia Enthusiast site but old email address and inability to remember my details meant i needed a new account. Backlog of posts to catch up on including the recent work Karl has done on my led dash change.

Comment

Originally posted by woddie View Post
                        I know it might look that way but can assure you that's not the case just not had the time recently to keep on top of things. Was a very active member before we came over from the Insignia Enthusiast site but old email address and inability to remember my details meant i needed a new account. Backlog of posts to catch up on including the recent work Karl has done on my led dash change.
                        Just my opinion mate.

It does get a bit monotonous when folk sign up....not even a post on the newbie/ introduction forum...just straight to the " Hi can you......."

If we all did this, then there would be no forum.

As I've said countless times you can only get out what you put in.

Well....u hope this isn't the last we see of you and good luck in getting your panel

Rab......

Comment

Not a bad shout on the Newbie / Intro post i'd forgotten there was that something to do at the weekend.

Comment

Anyway

Welcome buddy

Rab.......

Comment

Originally posted by woddie View Post
                              Thanks Jasper, yep still looking for one so thanks for this, hadn't seen this one come through despite my eBay notifications set . TBH it has sat on the back burner for my project due to the list of parts i need before VXmods will do the work but this will be one more off the list so thank you.
                              No worries, I was looking for a similar one with the fan button for myself when I saw this one and remember someone was looking for one.
                              Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
                              So far...

Comment

Working...
                              X