Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left dipped beam on Dash

Hi all

I've changed my H7 headlight bulbs as my passenger side light went out so I changed them to some whiter 55w bulbs from flebay. The lights are working fine but I keep getting the error on my Dash "check left dipped beam lamp? I've checked to make sure it's connected properly which they are. Is it worth switching bulbs to see if the error moves?

Also I'm getting the open and close drivers window on the dash every time I start the car. I've had the battery changed a couple of months back and it's started since then.

A little annoying but would like to get this sorted.

Car - insignia 59 plate. Sri cdti vx line (prefacelift)

Thanks
    Dharm

Yeah I'd deffo try the bulb in the other side first. Sometimes it takes a few car starts before the error message goes away. The window message usually means the battery had been disconnected but if your battery is good and starting the car ok maybe check to make sure the connections are tight on it. the other thing worth trying is disconnecting the battery for 20 minutes to see if that sorts it.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Thanks Marko

I changed the bulbs around last night and no warning sign so far.

I'll try disconnecting the battery and see if this fix the problem. I did forget to mention that my drivers window sometimes doesn't work for about 5 mins when I start the car but this is very hit and miss sometimes it works straight away. Do you think this is connected to the error?

Thanks again

Comment

It could be but it's worth trying the battery trick before taking things further and spending money. You will get the reset windows message when you re connect the battery but you probably already know that.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
        X