No announcement yet.

Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to cover a lot of miles yesterday and a lot of people were driving like hooligans despite the very wet weather. I passed two major accidents, saw several near-misses and instances of aquaplaning.

Then yesterday evening going to the cashpoint at my local supermarket, there were two instances of people getting angry and tooting at each other in the couple of minutes while I was there.

Comment

Aye got witness like and there was a off duty police officer there he rang it in so he could be but a dunno if he allowed and there was a guy from deliveroo plus think there is cctv

Comment

Really sorry to see the state of your car mate as long as your in one peace metal can get replaced

Comment

Cheers mate and it sure can just a shame really

Comment

Yeah it's a shame when you look after your car the best you can and some ******* ruins it for you

Comment

Tell us about it 4 new tyres less than 1000miles ago

Comment

That's a bummer...sorry to see that. Hope you're feeling better soon. Right on Christmas too.

I can vouch for the Grand Sports if you fancy staying with Insignia but want a bit of a change. Got lots of active safety features too but sadly none to stop dick heads running into the side of you.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Couldn’t of happened at a worse time really like and I’m not sure what I want next got 2kids so need big boot but also want something nice the GSI is lush like

Comment

Thats very unfortunate pal. If you are stuck for replacement. Its worth thinking about getting the same car again but in different colour.

Comment

Dunno what I want just needs big boot got a vx grandland x se for a courtesy car so far not a fan

Comment

Hope you get sorted and are ok
                        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
                            Couldn’t of happened at a worse time really like and I’m not sure what I want next got 2kids so need big boot but also want something nice the GSI is lush like
                            How about Elite ESTATE (see for sale section) the "2kids" will fit in there then you can put all there additions on back seat.

Comment

Lol boots the best place for them and the wife

Comment

Well had the very upsetting news my car is a total loss now need ideas for a new one anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X