X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash

Well last night was unexpected not how I expected my Friday night
    Attached Files

Oh **** that isn’t good. You and anyone else involved all ok?

Is that up to car heaven now?
    sigpic

Comment

Me and the other driver I have sustained serve neck and back pains dunno about the other and I’m not sure going to see it soon so willl have more upsetting images

Comment

As long as you are ok, plenty other cars out there.

Looks like other driver drove straight into you from a junction / roundabout?

Hope it wasn't you booting it into a space that wasn't there.

Fingers crossed its just panel damage.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Sorry to see those photos.
          Hope you get well soon.
          Think that is everyone’s nightmare.
          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I was heading to the round about to go straight over so I slowed down check all was clear just as I hit the round about I seen lights from my left and knew it was gunna happen all with in split seconds he came through a no entry cause he was late for work and didn’t give way to right then said I was flooring it and it was my fault for not letting him out

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
              I was heading to the round about to go straight over so I slowed down check all was clear just as I hit the round about I seen lights from my left and knew it was gunna happen all with in split seconds he came through a no entry cause he was late for work and didn’t give way to right then said I was flooring it and it was my fault for not letting him out
              How many black eyes,and missing teeth has he got,,feel for you mate,id be gutted,and probs locked up
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Unfortunately he’s still standing too many police about now have to consider getting a new car but just what

Comment

Sorry to see the Photos. Feel for you mate. Just had my motor back from the body shop, minor compared to yours. Guilty man always shouts his excuses to soon.
                  Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Horrible mate just trying to decide what car to get next

Comment

Sorry to see the pictures and hope your ok. As to what car next how about another Insignia but with a nice shiny VXR badge on it

Comment

Ouch mate

Hope ur ok

Comment

There some more when I went to see it felt like crying seeing my baby like that
                          Attached Files

Comment

Can’t really tell but the passenger side door wouldn’t open the wheel is now pushed in behind the arch suspension is broke and dented all the way along

Comment

Not good bud the same thing happened to my lad only it was a bus that hit him, hope you got witnesses or its your word against his and that can get messy mine is just about sorted after 5 yr waiting !

Comment

Working...
                              X