No announcement yet.

Nav issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an update on this, Halfway through Christmas, I noticed one of the sidelights on the tailgate was not working, upon peeling back the trim panel, the connector to the sidelight wasn,t connected. I plugged back in, checked another plug under trim panel which seemed loose, checked it worked and forgot about it, a day later when visiting relatives I switched on the sat nav half way to York and it was now where it should be, half way up the A1 and working OK. Coincidence or luck? Surely a side light connector and plug in the tailgate cannot have anything to do with Nav??
    It is still working OK, but occasionally I get a grey Satellite Symbol appear on the Top Right of Display, however it does not loose itself on the map.
    Its still booked in under warranty next week so will still take in.

Comment

Seems like a loose connection somewhere, propably not related to the sidelight.
      You can also check the gps data when you lose the position again.

Comment

Can you peel back this trim one more time and take some pics for us of the connections you are referring to please? Ta

Comment

A whole day at Vauxhall Dealer in Diss, they appear to have not done a lot other than suggest a new Sat Nav Sharks Fin Aerial. which I am now waiting for warranty to approve. The grey Satellite symbol comes and goes but Nav doesnt lose position!! Any one know if this grey sattelite symbol appearing in top right corner of display is normal.
          Caveman, will try to take pictures nearer the weekend when its light.

Comment

Working...
          X