No announcement yet.

My insignia 2.0 cdti remap review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got one run tonight but didn't get screen shot .

0-30 7.2s
    0-60 9.2s
    40-60 3.4s
    60-80 4.9s

Loads of wheel spin in 1st, changed early, left in 3rd to 80.

Might have been better short shifting into 3rd earlier, and maybe 4th at 50/60.

Anyways gives you an idea.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post

0-30 7.2s
      0-60 9.2s
      40-60 3.4s
      60-80 4.9s

maniac , who do you think you are,Lewis Hamilton
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Lol and your twin turbo has never been tried out? It's what a good second quicker to,60 .

It pulls well to be fair, but miss the petrol Astra, redline then change . I'm suspecting the. Insignia has power in different places thou, 0 - 80 wasn't much slower in the Astra. Doubt IL ever get to properly try the insignia. Boy racer days we'll over .

Got banned many many years ago for 28 days, took police 2.5 miles to catch me, average was 112.5. First and last time IV got caught, slowed me right down. Like most I thought I was a good driver, I wasn't I was a lucky driver.

Just to add im touching wood now, dont want to tempt fate, i never had the Astra flat out and the Insignia wont get anywhere near

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post

0-30 7.2s
          0-60 9.2s
          40-60 3.4s
          60-80 4.9s

I will give it a go when I can ha. The only thing with torque though is that it all depends on the communication between your obd adapter to your phone.

For example I had a old android head unit which was on the slow side in reading which shot up my times by over a second.

In short your car could actually be going a little bit quicker than what's shown on the screen. Try running a GPS app at the same time and you will see that they differ. I also noticed that the hp rating / torque showed higher on your car conspired to mine. I'm unsure as to where it pulls the hp figures from. Any ideas?

I've had my insignia into triple digits and to me with its power response, it feels the most happy.

Another thing I don't understand is that my Passat b6 which was also mapped did the 0-60 in 8.2 seconds. That was mapped to 180bhp and with my insignia supposedly bettering it I don't fully hey why it's much slower.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon199102 View Post
            I will give it a go when I can ha. The only thing with torque though is that it all depends on the communication between your obd adapter to your phone.

For example I had a old android head unit which was on the slow side in reading which shot up my times by over a second.

In short your car could actually be going a little bit quicker than what's shown on the screen. Try running a GPS app at the same time and you will see that they differ. I also noticed that the hp rating / torque showed higher on your car conspired to mine. I'm unsure as to where it pulls the hp figures from. Any ideas?

I've had my insignia into triple digits and to me with its power response, it feels the most happy.

Another thing I don't understand is that my Passat b6 which was also mapped did the 0-60 in 8.2 seconds. That was mapped to 180bhp and with my insignia supposedly bettering it I don't fully hey why it's much slower.
            Down to gearing I'd imagine. 60 in my 1.6 petrol Sri astra was 2nd gear, 90 in 3rd and not red lined.

Comment

Working...
            X