Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports seats - uncomfortable?

Hi all,

Does anyone else have the sports seats in their Insignia? I have them fitted in my BiTurbo Elite estate and I just can't get comfortable as hard as I try. I'm sick of the back ache.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181202_132502.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	248864

I'm very tall - 6ft 7in, but I don't have this problem in other cars

Anyone else share my experience?
    2015 "65" BiTurbo Elite Nav Sport Tourer

Also have a Bi-turbo on a 15plate as well, elite nav, cant remember what seats i've got in mine, but they nice and comfy, but only small in height so back touches the right places on the seats
    Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
    questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Yes I have the sport seats and it's taken me 2.5 weeks to find a comfortable position lumber support I cannot work out.too many leavers and buttons.

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Got them in mine.....don't have any issue with them

Comment

My seats are a bit tight for me but i am a fat *******

Comment

Those are the best seats on the siggy, apart from the sporty vxr seats. I find them comfy. You just need to adjust the lumbar to hit your sweetspot. Failing that, you need to change to a different car, if you can't cure your badback

Comment

First off conno57 that pic reminds me of a customer of mine ,
              Number 2 , Sriray there's no denying that they are the best seats on the insignia, just took a bit of a while to relise how good they are !
              I'm just dreading the day when it goes in for service , cos they always seem to mess about with the seat adjustments
              Sounds anal ,,,,,,,, but that's me

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                Number 2 , Sriray there's no denying that they are the best seats on the insignia, just took a bit of a while to relise how good they are !
                I'm just dreading the day when it goes in for service , cos they always seem to mess about with the seat adjustments
                Put valet mode on, cant move them

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Me to bud thats why i have memory seats

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                    Those are the best seats on the siggy, apart from the sporty vxr seats.
                    And the Nappa leather sports seats
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                      And the Nappa leather sports seats
                      Off course my apologies, i totally forgot about them.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Put valet mode on, cant move them
                        No Valet Mode on preface siggys.

Comment

Can try gluing the controls and sliders in so they touch them

Comment

Working...
                          X