Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
    How much were you looking the spend?
    It's Christmas and with the prospect of having no job just afterwards as little as possible

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      It's Christmas and with the prospect of having no job just afterwards as little as possible
      Well have a look on ebay for

Sat nav screen
      Hmi 2.5
      2016 radio module.

Obviously I will be selling for less. Just wanted to show you the rough cost.

Comment

RBH is yours a preface as Lewish 's setup is from the facelift and I'm not sure if there are any mods to the wiring needed from the standard navi600 navi800 navi900 types
        Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
        questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
          RBH is yours a preface as Lewish 's setup is from the facelift and I'm not sure if there are any mods to the wiring needed from the standard navi600 navi800 navi900 types
          Facelift buddy

Comment

I was made a custom loom, replaces cluster wires, cd player plug, radio plug and headunit connections. Also comes with reverse camera wire. Since fitting jordans sat nav there is an easier wiring solution but when I sell it I'll be throwing that in for nothing.

Comment

I should be able to recode the radio module, but not sure on the HMI yet, going to be playing with that on my next SPS session to see if i can blank it or reprogram it... Just waiting on a couple of security codes to come through before I can play

Comment

where are you based dean ?
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I am based in Essex

Comment

I am based in Essex
                    Where abouts? I used to live in Canvey.

Comment

Up near Colchester

Comment

Working...
                      X