Washer jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washer jets

Anyone removed their washer jets,, drivers side is blocked up, want to remove, to clean out.
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    Anyone removed their washer jets,, drivers side is blocked up, want to remove, to clean out.
    Yes removed mine the other month as my drivers one was all gunked up. Same as the Vectra just pull and push back on

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
      Yes removed mine the other month as my drivers one was all gunked up. Same as the Vectra just pull and push back on
      which way mate,pull outwards ?
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        which way mate,pull outwards ?
        Oh from the scuttle? Push down on the top of them so it'll drop into the void with the wiper motor (wont travel far, quite stiff!)

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X