X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this on YouTube.

1.27......my car sitting right at the front

Comment

Seems his son is putting up messages for the *******--must be a chip off the old block and as you say Rab it might be wise for these fooking people to emigrate and they are blaming the media and the NHS for all of the problems the business has---think they really need to look at themselves---he's hoping there little world come's crashing down on them very soon---Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
        Seems his son is putting up messages for the *******--must be a chip off the old block and as you say Rab it might be wise for these fooking people to emigrate and they are blaming the media and the NHS for all of the problems the business has---think they really need to look at themselves---he's hoping there little world come's crashing down on them very soon---Dave
        His son is a total arsehole.....just like his dad.
        He pissed off to Tenerife last Monday....not giving 2 hoots about the workforce.

I'm a great believer in karma mate.........

Comment

Yes--- Whats go's around comes around and the sooner the better for these bastards Rab-----Dave

Comment

This is usual bosses look after there own nest and sod the workers and everybody else i agree with you rab karma is a wonderful thing let's hope they get bucket loads of it keep your chin up mate

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

That's it.... official.

Healthcare Environmental Services workers were handed redundancy notices during a meeting at its North Lanarkshire depot.

Comment

Sad rab but at least you new it was coming and managed to line yourself up with another job not the point when they owe you so much money boses should be shot but they will just start up again under a different name *******

Comment

Originally posted by big b View Post
                    Sad rab but at least you new it was coming and managed to line yourself up with another job not the point when they owe you so much money boses should be shot but they will just start up again under a different name *******
                    We've been issued packs on how to claim from the government but when you go on to the system....the first thing they ask for is a CN - CASE NUMBER that's issued by the administrator of company.
                    As it's still trading, there's no number, so it'll be hell knows when we get that.

So it's gonna be a longer wait til we get what were owed.

Comment

Yeah the working class doesn't need money to live on does it the system is geared up to the haves not the have nots Bastards

Comment

UPDATE

a few of my colleagues went to the local job centre for advice.
                        the advisor mentioned that as we were issued wage slips on the 21st of December, the boss might have informed the HMRC that he had paid our wages.
                        the DWP advisor checked up and this is exactly what he has done.
                        so now, the DWP advisor told the guys, that if they claim U.C, itll show that weve been paid and wont qualify for benefits due to this.

theyve been advised to get all the names of the employees who were issued wage slips, so HMRC can build a case against him for fraud.

apparently a meeting is planned with the local MP and councillors for Thursday at 9am to discuss what can be done as weve been left in the 5h1t by H.E.G

I wont be in attendance as that's my 1st day on the new job, but ill be kept informed.

Comment

As I've said look after there selves first bastards

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            UPDATE

a few of my colleagues went to the local job centre for advice.
                            the advisor mentioned that as we were issued wage slips on the 21st of December, the boss might have informed the HMRC that he had paid our wages.
                            the DWP advisor checked up and this is exactly what he has done.
                            so now, the DWP advisor told the guys, that if they claim U.C, itll show that weve been paid and wont qualify for benefits due to this.

theyve been advised to get all the names of the employees who were issued wage slips, so HMRC can build a case against him for fraud.

apparently a meeting is planned with the local MP and councillors for Thursday at 9am to discuss what can be done as weve been left in the 5h1t by H.E.G

I wont be in attendance as that's my 1st day on the new job, but ill be kept informed.
                            Hope they nail him good n proper......not one for violence, but they need a swift smack or two before having THEIR lives turned upside down .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

BBC Scotland is already on the case.
                              Hopefully they'll rip the scamming ******* a new arsehole.

@admin....sorry if I've went beyond the boundaries here.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                                BBC Scotland is already on the case.
                                Hopefully they'll rip the scamming ******* a new arsehole.

@admin....sorry if I've went beyond the boundaries here.
                                You're not turning the air blue enough imo after the way you and your colleagues have been treated.

Hopefully the BBC getting involved are gonna help get you all your money.
                                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X