Well......that's it.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    Just seen this....Sorry to hear about it Rab.....Makes your blood boil when this kind of thing happens and the fat fkers at the top already know about it. I bet they've been creaming the money off to look after themselves before the administrators get involved.
    cheers mark
    he knew it was going tits up and he's blamed the government for a witch hunt against him

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      yep...…….start on 3rd January

was there on Wednesday for the driving assessment and the boss told me straight afterwards.
      so at least im sorted...……..I just want whats owed to me
      Great news then, well, it'll be greater, when you get your wages
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Well hope the new job goes ok and fingers crossed you get what you’ve earned.

good luck.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah at least you've got a job but that's not the point you're not a charity you don't work all month for nothing

Comment

I had this happen to me 12 years ago just a couple of days before xmas Everyone was called into a meeting just before we broke up for xmas and all were handed brown envelopes from receivers and told we were all made redundant with immediate affect as company was entering administration
            Try not to let on you have another job until you receive official notice of this as you are entitled to leu of notice and redundancy through a government scheme that they will inform you about
            So basically you are entitled to 1 weeks leu of notice and 1 week redundancy for every year you have worked there
            If you are over 40 I think it is you get 1 and a half weeks instead of 1
            Good luck and I know how you are feeling now but once you start new job you will forget about it I'm sure as I did

Comment

Cheers for the kind words guys.
              It's very much appreciated.

It's amazing how people you've never met can help with just typing letters into a small box and posting them on a forum.

That's what makes this forum unique.

Very proud to be a part of it.

Comment

Hi Rab. just read this and feel for you buddy. It is some relief that you have another job to go to soon but your workmates may not be in the same position. Hope that you and your family have a wonderful xmas and best wishes for 2019 and especially the new job
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                  Hi Rab. just read this and feel for you buddy. It is some relief that you have another job to go to soon but your workmates may not be in the same position. Hope that you and your family have a wonderful xmas and best wishes for 2019 and especially the new job
                  Thanks mate....very much appreciate your kind comments.

All the very best to you and yours fir the festive season and 2019.

Comment

And all the very best to every member and their families for the festivities and hope you all have a happy and prosperous New year.

Comment

Hope it all turns out ok with wages.
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Crap thing to happen any time let alone this time of year. I was in a similar boT back in January although without the uncertainty of being paid. I’d just finished before Xmas to have 6 months off as part of sharing maternity leave with my wife and I’d barely been off three weeks when my former boss, we’d never got on from times previous before he took over our team, deemed me surplus to requirements.

Looking back it worked out well, got a decent pay out, had 9, nearly 10 months off with my daughter including a month in France and now back working in a job I much prefer...I even had a cracking four weeks as a postman!!

It’s crap at the time but hopefully like me things will turn out fine in the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                          Crap thing to happen any time let alone this time of year. I was in a similar boT back in January although without the uncertainty of being paid. I’d just finished before Xmas to have 6 months off as part of sharing maternity leave with my wife and I’d barely been off three weeks when my former boss, we’d never got on from times previous before he took over our team, deemed me surplus to requirements.

Looking back it worked out well, got a decent pay out, had 9, nearly 10 months off with my daughter including a month in France and now back working in a job I much prefer...I even had a cracking four weeks as a postman!!

It’s crap at the time but hopefully like me things will turn out fine in the end!!
                          cheers pal...….glad it worked out for you

hopefully i'll be the same.

Comment

Reality is biting now

Employees of Healthcare Environmental Services (HES) were left in tears after a text message warned them their wages would not hit their banks on Friday.

Comment

He looks like he could do with a good smack in the mouth, he knows exactly what's going on and I really hope he enjoys his Christmas, maybe next year he is locked up for Christmas - - total ******* in my mind - - Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                                He looks like he could do with a good smack in the mouth, he knows exactly what's going on and I really hope he enjoys his Christmas, maybe next year he is locked up for Christmas - - total ******* in my mind - - Dave
                                Well.....I'm one that didn't get a text along with many others.
                                It was a work colleague who messaged me on Whatsapp as I don't have any social media.

Then I get the link sent to me today.

He will need to emigrate if he want to stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X