Chrome wrapped satin black. 2011 SRI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome wrapped satin black. 2011 SRI

First few mods done. Had the door chrome and rear boot wrapped. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181222-084416_Facebook.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	248874

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181222-084430_Facebook.jpg
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	248875

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181222-084449_Facebook.jpg
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	248876

Front grill next and headlight tints

Must admit, looks well that does.

Comment

Job well done! I personally like a bit of chrome but certainly given it a meaner look.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Looks nice bud on the siggy, two of my last cars had the black pack added an Audi A6 le mans s line and jag xf premium sport both totally chromless and with black headliners, they looks the bollocks but with tints and black headliner they started to feel a bit closed in especially the jag and i missed a bit of chrome on the car as well and you can always peel your off if you get fed up of it

Comment

Why did you have to post that? Now looking out my window at my insignia and now scratching around down the back of the sofa for any loose change

Looks really good though

Comment

Very tidy mate

Comment

Working...
            X