Insignia 2011 Ligths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia 2011 Ligths

Sup guys i got an insignia 2011 SRI with aftermarket lights which i fitted but i need had HID from Lithing the way 2 to 3 years ago and i need to change for a new HID H7R kit what would you recommend to change for i walways go for 6k which kits are good any links?

Thanks for the help and merry christmas you all

you don't need h7r for those,theyre projector lights,youll get away with normal h7
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      you don't need h7r for those,theyre projector lights,youll get away with normal h7
      yea but do you know what make of hids to get ?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
        yea but do you know what make of hids to get ?
        Endless choices mate,, there's so many to choose from,, I would say, just don't go for the rock bottom cheapies
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Endless choices mate,, there's so many to choose from,, I would say, just don't go for the rock bottom cheapies
          yea thats the problem i wonna use something that you lot on here used so its tasted out i can spend up to 70 on the hids

Comment

About £50-£60 your guaranteed to get a decent pair don’t go for a £20 set off fleabay because they’ll die in a month

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
              About £50-£60 your guaranteed to get a decent pair don’t go for a £20 set off fleabay because they’ll die in a month

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S
              yes still loooking need to be put in a direction on what ones to buy to much choice to be honest

Comment

The terminator kits on eBay seem decent. Good start up time and no errors. Bulbs are typical Chinese ones but you can upgrade those from somewhere like TRDS at a later date.

Comment

whats TRDS? still looking for some decent ones
                  ;d

Comment

Would these fit mine you think? if not can someone link me to a decent hid kit please one of my lights went today need Replacing ASAP

CANBUS ERROR FREE 9012 HIR2 HID KIT. VAUXHALL INSIGNIA FACELIFT 2012 62 REG+. Super CANBUS Ballast XENON HID 35W Kit. The CANBUS 12V 35W AC HID Ballast, Super CANBUS Ballast 100% Car Pass. the kit is canbus error free kit and does not affect digital radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
                      Would these fit mine you think? if not can someone link me to a decent hid kit please one of my lights went today need Replacing ASAP

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...-/331650630720
                      No, they won't fit, you need h7

Comment

guys dose this kit seem decent?

Most Advanced Canbus System - Eliminates All Types Of Errors For use with all Cars that Use H7 Bulbs. Built In High End Canbus Relay That Prevents Warning Errors. P Out 35W Norm. 2x 35W Super Slim Ballasts.

Comment

Working...
                        X