No announcement yet.

New car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the auto high beam works fine in mine,but discovered a flaw a couple of weeks ago ,,on way home from work I use an unlit b ,windey country lane,there was a cyclist coming towards me and the main beam didn't dip for the cyclists one front light

he probs wants a couple of retina transplants now
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      the auto high beam works fine in mine,but discovered a flaw a couple of weeks ago ,,on way home from work I use an unlit b ,windey country lane,there was a cyclist coming towards me and the main beam didn't dip for the cyclists one front light

he probs wants a couple of retina transplants now
      Some of the L.E.D cycle lights blind us car drivers also.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
        Some of the L.E.D cycle lights blind us car drivers also.
        yeah, I agree there too
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Agreement here too,but their cyclists,they can do what ever they want.

untill they get knocked off and thatl be the car drivers fault.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
            but their cyclists,they can do what ever they want.
            bit like fooking horse riders too twats,that they are

Comment

So just tired my afl lights and didn’t think much of them till I read the comments about the setting and wow is all I can say they jump when starting the car and they turn they are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                bit like fooking horse riders too twats,that they are
                Yup, a horse should be in a field,not carrying fat folk who dress in bondage gear...!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                  Yup, a horse should be in a field,not carrying fat folk who dress in bondage gear...!
                  And they don't actually go anywhere useful (round the block and back into the fieldthead ), I have to contend with both cycles and horses sometimes at the same time on 3 mile stretch, both in groups on a road I use at weekends They should charge BOTH for the use of road.

Comment

They should pay a road tax..why shouldn’t they. I got stuck behind a group of cyclists few weeks ago ,I drove patiently behind them untill the road straightened and then overtook, and one shouted ‘prick’. Why, for overtaking.
                    they really do think ‘high way code’ is not applicable to them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
                      So just tired my afl lights and didn’t think much of them till I read the comments about the setting and wow is all I can say they jump when starting the car and they turn they are awesome
                      No going back now

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Defo not want to drive purely at night

Comment

Sorry,back on topic..
                          had 3 bm’s since my vxr and the latest has led lights...not a patch on AFL’s, best lighting set up on any car I’ve owned.
                          sigpic

Comment

What people preferred setting since I don’t really know

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
                              What people preferred setting since I don’t really know
                              mines left on intelligent light distribution,,never tried the other setting yet

Comment

This is what I meant by only having two options. Could someone check what version there running for me please?

Comment

Working...
                                X