Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not trust what the heater controls say ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else not trust what the heater controls say ?

Got a 2016 Elite Auto. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the auto windscreen demist button doesn't seem to do anything. I press the button and the fans do not switch to the demist position and blow like the wind. Also more often than not when I change a fan setting or anything to cause the heating settings to display on screen it shows the recirculation symbol pointing to recirculate inside the car even though the button isn't lit. I have to press the button a few times for the display to show air coming in to the car so I can't trust what setting is on. Unless I'm doing something wrong it's pretty poor really. Sometimes I lose the DAB and mobile phone connection altogether. My '62 plate used to work perfect, bit disappointed by this current model tbh.

Whinge over.
    2016 Elite 2.0 Auto (170) with mind of it's own

Mine directs the air correctly however 29 degrees is barely Luke warm and max is cooking you alive there’s no in between for me.

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
      Mine directs the air correctly however 29 degrees is barely Luke warm and max is cooking you alive there’s no in between for me.

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S
      much easier to control temp, when ac is on as well
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I have my ecc set to a temperature which i find comfortable, then all of a sudden the whole cabin temperature changes and have to adjust the controls again
        Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
        questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Mine's pretty good around 22 degrees.
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Never any issues as such. Cold morning I stick it on high, front demist for a few miles then back to auto at 22 - 25.
            Sometimes think a little more heat could be directed to footwells in auto.

Funny in Astra AC was always on, hardly bother in Insignia. Have noticed Windows steam up quickly when chatting, short blast of AC cures that.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
            X