Roof aerial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof aerial

Just bought exclusive Estate yesterday only to find someone has nicked the aerial, it appears to be the screwin type, is there a certain length that I should get due to it being an estate?
    Thanks

As far as I know length doesn't make any difference the radio automatically tunes to it

Comment

Hiya mate, my concern was would the tailgate hit it if it was too long.

Comment

I doubt it very much the Ariel stalks are cheap and you could always measure the clearance before purchasing

Comment

So forgive my ignorance, I'm sure I've read somewhere that the aerial is in the back window, I've only just bought the car and noticed that some prat has nicked the aerial, I assumed that is the reason why my favourite station is so weak, my query is , will it improve reception if I get another aerial or not?
          Thanks

Comment

Does your car have sat nav ? If so you will have a sharks fin Ariel on the roof and fm/dab in the glass but if you did have a roof Ariel and it's gone then yeah that will effect your reception

Comment

No it doesn't have sat nav or sharks fin, but does have roof mounted, for the sake of a couple of quid I might as well stick one on it, if only for appearance sake at least.
              Thanks very much for your help mate.

Comment

Yeah if you have just a roof mount just bung one on it should sort your problem no bother pal

Comment

Working...
                X