Anyone with keyless entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with keyless entry

after a keyless focus was stolen from nextdoor to my daughter,who has a keyless clio,,I bought her a couple of these to store her keycard in when she goes to bed. these work 100%,such a small price to pay to stop the thieving bastards taking your pride and joy

But don't worry, this deal will keep car thieves at bay! There are 2 pockets in each wallet, the pocket at the front is for normal use and the pocket at the back with gold cloth is for key fobs. Building access key fobs.
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Seen these before but wondered how good they are, do you need to remove them from case to get in and start car?

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
      Seen these before but wondered how good they are, do you need to remove them from case to get in and start car?
      yes you do,,it stops the thieves sticking their electronic devices through your letterbox,,detecting the key signal,then passing the signal to someone else standing next to your car door ,with another box of tricks to open it,and away
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Never liked keyless entry,an option I’ve declined on my last few cars.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          after a keyless focus was stolen from nextdoor to my daughter,who has a keyless clio,,I bought her a couple of these to store her keycard in when she goes to bed. these work 100%,such a small price to pay to stop the thieving bastards taking your pride and joy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-CAR-K...U0T:rk:18:pf:0
          They work really well Dave, I've had some for the last year. If you want to check they work, put the key inside, go near the car and press the unlock button!

Comment

Originally posted by cmor View Post
            They work really well Dave, I've had some for the last year. If you want to check they work, put the key inside, go near the car and press the unlock button!
            Yeah graham, that's how I tested them on my daughters Clio

Comment

Yeah had mine a while now.....To anyone getting them...They come in pairs so don't forget to stick your spare in one.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Someone I work with stocks there keys in the microwave at night. She has a keyless car. Quite funny really but her car hasn't being stolen yet so maybe some truth in the madness

Comment

A coffee tin works!!!! Like one of them millicano tins of coffee. Seen a guy on you tube try it in his fiesta st.

Or some one said there may be an option to turn off keyless entry on some cars. Don’t know it this applies to the Insignia

Comment

Mercedes benz has a good one,,,if the key hasn't detected any movement for a couple of mins,it goes to sleep and doesn't give off a signal,,as soon as it detects movement it wakes up again.....good idea

Comment

I've got a small wooden box I lined with HVAC aluminium tape to keep keys in at the front door. Works a treat!
                      Keep meaning to line it with felt....maybe one day
                      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Surely just don't keep your car keys near the front door? Always keep mine upstairs in my jacket
                        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                          Surely just don't keep your car keys near the front door? Always keep mine upstairs in my jacket
                          Unless you have a massive house that won't stop the signal reaching the car....try hitting the unlock button from where ever you keep the key. If the doors don't open then you're ok.
                          I had mine in my jeans and when I sat down the unlock button was held in, doors unlocked after a few seconds all the windows opened. I was about 80ft from the car
                          sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                            Unless you have a massive house that won't stop the signal reaching the car....try hitting the unlock button from where ever you keep the key. If the doors don't open then you're ok.
                            I had mine in my jeans and when I sat down the unlock button was held in, doors unlocked after a few seconds all the windows opened. I was about 80ft from the car
                            The criminals use signal boosters i belive so even if its upstairs away from the car they can still get the signal

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                              The criminals use signal boosters i belive so even if its upstairs away from the car they can still get the signal

Comment

Working...
                              X