2015 Insignia hatch
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone with keyless entry

Forum Key Rings
    after a keyless focus was stolen from nextdoor to my daughter,who has a keyless clio,,I bought her a couple of these to store her keycard in when she goes to bed. these work 100%,such a small price to pay to stop the thieving bastards taking your pride and joy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-CAR-K...U0T:rk:18:pf:0
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Gloss black roof wrap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen these before but wondered how good they are, do you need to remove them from case to get in and start car?

Drift King

Car
    2015 Insignia hatch
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilunn View Post
    Seen these before but wondered how good they are, do you need to remove them from case to get in and start car?
    yes you do,,it stops the thieves sticking their electronic devices through your letterbox,,detecting the key signal,then passing the signal to someone else standing next to your car door ,with another box of tricks to open it,and away
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Gloss black roof wrap.

Indicators not applicable Logosgil's Avatar
    Car
    Bmw 335d xdrive touring
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never liked keyless entry,an option I’ve declined on my last few cars.

Car
    Insignia Grand Sport Elite Nav
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exclusiv. View Post
    after a keyless focus was stolen from nextdoor to my daughter,who has a keyless clio,,I bought her a couple of these to store her keycard in when she goes to bed. these work 100%,such a small price to pay to stop the thieving bastards taking your pride and joy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-CAR-K...U0T:rk:18:pf:0
    They work really well Dave, I've had some for the last year. If you want to check they work, put the key inside, go near the car and press the unlock button!
    2018 Insignia Grand Sport Elite Nav, AT8 gearbox, Grey, Intelilux Matrix LED headlights, 20" alloys, custom dual exhaust, 8" dash display, power fold mirrors with puddle lights, heated windscreen, heated VX Line steering wheel, front and rear heated perforated leather seats, Thinkware F770 front & rear dashcam.

Drift King

Car
    2015 Insignia hatch
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmor View Post
    They work really well Dave, I've had some for the last year. If you want to check they work, put the key inside, go near the car and press the unlock button!
    Yeah graham, that's how I tested them on my daughters Clio

Speed Demon
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah had mine a while now.....To anyone getting them...They come in pairs so don't forget to stick your spare in one.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone I work with stocks there keys in the microwave at night. She has a keyless car. Quite funny really but her car hasn't being stolen yet so maybe some truth in the madness

Car
    2011 2.0 ecoflex elite nav tourer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A coffee tin works!!!! Like one of them millicano tins of coffee. Seen a guy on you tube try it in his fiesta st.

https://youtu.be/qo98C31EWCg

Or some one said there may be an option to turn off keyless entry on some cars. Don’t know it this applies to the Insignia

Drift King

Car
    2015 Insignia hatch
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mercedes benz has a good one,,,if the key hasn't detected any movement for a couple of mins,it goes to sleep and doesn't give off a signal,,as soon as it detects movement it wakes up again.....good idea

11. Likes sriray, jmagee liked

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast