Clear All

• (SOLD) Thule Roof Bars for sale 2008-pre 2017 facelift

Sold..thanks
    Last edited by Peter Foster; 02-01-2019, 08:08 PM. Reason: sold

1st post and it's a for sale ad

Nice.

Comment

Not following the forum rules either.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

you need to add a piece of paper ,with date and username,to your pics,as per forum rules.. failure to do so will result in your thread being deleted,especially as youre a new member with no posting history
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Foster View Post
          Due to being given a new company car after having 3 different insignias, I now have a set of Thule Roof Bars to sell.

I used them to occasionally move a kayak around (which is also for sale if interested?)
          Photos etc attached

The bars will work on any Insignia dated from 2008 until the facelift in 2017

£120 the pair

Please message me back and we can discuss detail

Kind regards

Peter

Once you have added the pic of paper with your name and date on it as advised then i could well be interested in these. Please also clarify if the total includes postage to mainland UK.. Thanks

Comment

Any Insignia? Tourer?

Comment

Working...
            X