Wanted ,retaining clip for parcel shelf offside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted ,retaining clip for parcel shelf offside

Hi all, I've got an estate cdti, just bought it a couple of days ago . I'm desperate to get one of these retainers? Problem is that it is only catching on one side and is exposing all my tools.
    Tia

What retainer are you wanting--have a look on here--Click image for larger version

Name:	Insignia  cover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	242807----Dave

Comment

Sorry about the small picture-- if you try this website you can put your car vin in and it will give you all the parts relevant to your insignia---its 7zap.com ---Dave

Comment

Hiya Dave, I've gone on that site ,but for the life of me I can't find that diagram, unfortunately I can't make it out when I expand your one

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
          Hiya Dave, I've gone on that site ,but for the life of me I can't find that diagram, unfortunately I can't make it out when I expand your one

HTH

Comment

Tom you will have to put your vin number in otherwise you will be shown parts for all models---interior trim is the section you need to look at and then there are various sub sections that you need to look at to find the part you are after,it will show you the part you want with both a number[say 24] and then you go down to number 24 on the parts list which will give you the correct part number you need.i'm an old fart and I can manage it-------Dave

Comment

Hiya Dave, got the diagram thanks very much, so, messing about with bits and pieces and decided take the rear offside panel off and have a rummage around and low and behold , their it was !!! Hidden underneath all the sound padding.
              Fitted the said catch, working perfectly. RESULT !!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X