New rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rubber

It’s come that time when I need new tyres, been having a good look around and found Avon ZZ5 have decent write ups and not bad price , £125 each Anyway has anybody got these tyres or any other suggestions?

Landsails LS588

Comment

Comment

Im running some bgget jinu on my tourer at £60 a corner and they have been faultless in all sorts of weather and grip really well

Comment

Last time I bought some for my old car I got a decent deal on some Nexens and they were fine. N8000s I think they were.

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
            Im running some bgget jinu on my tourer at £60 a corner and they have been faultless in all sorts of weather and grip really well
            I had Jinyu's on my atomics and they were fantastic tyres

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              I had Jinyu's on my atomics and they were fantastic tyres
              I only went for them on the recommendation of the tyre place as i was going to spend £90 a corner but he said try these you’ll be surprised and i have been

Comment

Comment

Falsely advertised! The tyres are not "C" rated for fuel economy as stated theadAnd a noisy rating too with 71db. I'm very happy with the Landsails 20"
                  Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Everybody seems to slate the landsails as ditch finders, I cannot say anything bad about them

But when I had the atomics on the car, it came with brand new jinyus and again, they were great.
                    I didn't find them noisy at all.......might have been coz they were new and this was my first experience with them.

But I've used Landsails in a lot of cars and always get them.
                    Unfortunately I when I went for New tyres this time, I couldn't get them so I opted for triangle sportex, can't say a bad word about them either.

Comment

Is the ride not bumpy with a triangle tyre
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                        Is the ride not bumpy with a triangle tyre
                        only when it gets to the pointy bits

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart107 View Post
                          It’s come that time when I need new tyres, been having a good look around and found Avon ZZ5 have decent write ups and not bad price , £125 each Anyway has anybody got these tyres or any other suggestions?
                          I put 4 Avons on a VW Golf 2 years ago, car does about 3000 mile a year but when it went to have tyre puncture repair they found deep cracks around the tread on all 4 the date code was 2016!!!

Comment

Had Avon’s before and thought they were ok.
                            try the world of bmw runflats,Jesus ... now I only have 18’s ..£195 ,20’s on a previous 530gt...£325 .!
                            sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the replies guys, I’m always sceptical about the lesser known brands and def don’t fancy ditch finders! I don’t mind paying a bit extra if it’s the better tyre but at the same time I know there are lesser known brands which are just as good I’ve got a couple of miles left so still time to hunt out a bargain

Comment

Working...
                              X