Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension

So I’m wanting air ride for my siggy and found somewhere for it but before I go and talk about it I’m after peoples advice and opinions pros and cons coils or air

don't think anyone has done it before on here,air ride, theres a guy up my way did it to his and had an issue with one of the bags failing,very shortly after fitting

each to their own and that ,but not something id do,,lot easier,and cheaper going for coilovers imo
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Where I live I have to bump up a curb to get parked so if I had coils then might not look low enough but with air I can change the height but I’ve heard about bags popping too

Comment

Working...
      X