No announcement yet.

I have lost my insignia 😭

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens if somebody drives into you? How do they pay for your car to be repaired?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

i'd just like to echo some of the other members comments,
      and say 'i'm pleased to hear you are ok',

the car is just a lump of metal and can be replaced one way or another, you however can not..
      Chris

Comment

I thought insurance was a legal requirement in Egypt,to at least a third party cover..!
        sigpic

Comment

I will get nothing from insurance as the will manipulate.
          We have an obligatory insurance in our licenses but this insurance cover nothing.
          I found a good place to repair the car and I will proceed soon, just trying to gather some money.
          Thanks guys.

Comment

Hi all,
            The spare parts supplier doesn't have the rear bumper diffuser (I don't know the exact name for that piece). It is the thin part at the lower bottom of the rear bumper.
            Thesupplier has the the double exhaust model only however mine is the one without any rounds for exhaust. How can I get the OEM exhaust tails? Are they available on Amazon?
            Please help.

Comment

When I got my tourer it didn’t have the chrome tail and purchased one from eBay.
              Is there any local places that could make you some up or maybe buy a universal type the looks like oem ones.

Something like this maybe https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL...kAAOSwduNZ3OuF would need to check sizes etc to make sure it would fit. check

Comment

Originally posted by Hisham El Zanatti View Post
                Hi all,
                The spare parts supplier doesn't have the rear bumper diffuser (I don't know the exact name for that piece). It is the thin part at the lower bottom of the rear bumper.
                Thesupplier has the the double exhaust model only however mine is the one without any rounds for exhaust. How can I get the OEM exhaust tails? Are they available on Amazon?
                Please help.
                Have you got any further on with the repairs, Hisham?
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Glad your ok items can always be replaced people can’t chin up buddy time is a good healer.

I can’t view the images for some reason

Comment

Hi all,
                    I miss all of you, it's a long time but I was trying to get my insignia fixed, and soon I will share my the photos.
                    I hope all of you are ok.

Comment

glad alls well and cant wait to see how your insignia looks now
                      Hi all,
                      I miss all of you, it's a long time but I was trying to get my insignia fixed, and soon I will share my the photos.

Comment

Hi all,
                        Really glad you went ahead with it and found a way to get your lovely insignia back, will wait for the photos, thank you.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Hi all,
                          This sounds promising...Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Comment

Was always told if it sounds to good to be true then it aint true

That said there are bargains out there, my £350 Vectra B diesel proved that, just needing £100 spending in three years MOTs

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                            X