Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blinking check engine

Today I was driving back home at 90km/h
    When suddenly the car started to shiver and the check engine light started to blink
    I stopped turned off the car and then turned it on, then everything is fine check engine light is off and the car drives perfectly perfect and continued the remaining 11 km to house
    Note, weather was stormy and windy
    What might this be? Sounds like a misfire?
    Could or be a failing coil?

You need to get the codes read.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      You need to get the codes read.
      I got this list of error codes; Note this morning when I started the car it also vibrated and check engine started to blink then it turned off and then I drove the car without any issue for 50 km to work

Click image for larger version

Name:	errors.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	242813

Comment

I would clear codes,run the car and see if a specific code appears,one code can flag up others.
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          I would clear codes,run the car and see if a specific code appears,one code can flag up others.
          Turned out to be a faulty injector
          Had to replace the four as recommended by mechanic
          Quiet expensive though but everything is sorted out

Comment

Working...
          X