Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to rome

Morning all.

Hoping there are some people on here that might have been to Rome as I'm taking the wife away for the big 40. We are staying just outside vatician city. Any one tell me what the best bits are or what you got up to.

Cheers

I'll give you a tip,, take plenty of money,, everything is a bloody fortune
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Not been to Rome myself but a friend of mine went and he said the whole place was covered in grafitti---even the Roman monuments---no one seemed bothered about taking any of it off------Dave

Comment

theres an old dude called Frank...……..he lives there

Comment

Hey Nickmagic

I have been to Rome some time ago and I am sure it has changed. The best thing is check the trip advisor link below and chat your course and plan where and what would you like to see and do.

Hope this helps and have a great trip - Enjoy.

Things to Do in Rome, Italy: See Tripadvisor's and photos of Rome tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in April. We have reviews of the best places to see in Rome. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.

Comment

Working...
          X