Hid kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hid kits

Sorry to bring this up again my friends---Looking for a Hid kit for the Insignia that are decent quality and will do the job-----Cheers Dave

Try London colour on eBay sorry I can’t find the link I used but I’ve had a set in mine for 2 years now with no issues. They aren’t the cheapest but I suppose you get what you pay for

Comment

Thanks Stuart will have a look------Dave

Comment

Have this kit in my car myself assuming you have a facelift...

2 x Ac 9012 HIR2 Bulbs. 35W Canbus. 55W Canbus. Super Canbus. Canbus 501 T10 Leds. Canbus Festoon Leds. HID Xenon KitsHID Xenon Kits. These kits are developed by our in-house engineers, who work closely with the manufacturer to our exacting specifications.

Again not the cheapest but I had a ballast fail and they honoured the 24 month warranty so I defo rate that company!

Comment

Thanks Bud-------Dave

Comment

i thought after-market hids were illegal ?

Comment

Thank feck Dog Book isn't on here

Comment

Oh no Rab--don't remind me of the forum police--not wanting to start off on the wrong foot here------ Dave

Rab, hows the new job going anyway Bud

Comment

Dave,,have you thought about going LED,instaed of hids ?
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hello Dave,hope you are all keeping well---never gave Led's a thought to be honest,just wanting something to brighten the front up,have you any recommendations on what to buy-----Cheers Dave

Comment

fitted some to dave1982 up my street,,he was happy with them ,,he may still have a link
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi yes they where spot on. I got mine of amazon

Comment

Thanks Dave,just let me know once you get a chance to see him----Cheers Dave

Comment

Thanks,i don't use Amazon to be honest,if you have any info that would be great-----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by dave1982 View Post
                              Hi yes they where spot on. I got mine of amazon
                              have you a link Dave,for the other Dave,,,,thankyou from this Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X