Removing rear quarter trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing rear quarter trims

Wondering if anyone can help. Going to wire my boot lights in and need to remove the interior rear trims. Is there any certain methods on which way to put them etc after removing the clips. Tia.

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Hatch? If so boot floor out; Remove the trim around the hatch lock/striker and then remove the side panels, levering from the bottom out.*

*Once all screws/clips have been removed

Comment

Thanks mate much appreciated wasn’t sure if side panels had to be removed. Cheers [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
        Thanks mate much appreciated wasn’t sure if side panels had to be removed. Cheers [emoji106]

They probably don't have to be but I did just to make it easier for cable routing and neatness. Out of the whole thing the longest part was routing the cables through the rubber hoses between the lid and the roof

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
          They probably don't have to be but I did just to make it easier for cable routing and neatness. Out of the whole thing the longest part was routing the cables through the rubber hoses between the lid and the roof
          Yeah heard that’s a chore with in its self

Comment

Do you mean your tail gate lights because I did a how 2?
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I did try find it mate, I had a link open in my phone browser but it’s seems to have disappeared

Comment

This was it https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...elift-Insignia
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Ding dang doo [emoji3]

Comment

im jealous now

Comment

Ha ha she’s slowlyyyy getting to how I want, few more bits left. Got fibreglass side skirts don’t like them want some genuines. Also gotta fit shark fin, got too dark tonight and then drilled and grooved disks and that’s her lot [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                          and that’s her lot [emoji3]

yeah...………..sure, we believe you

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            yeah...………..sure, we believe you
                            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment