Remove Parrot MKI9200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Parrot MKI9200

Hi all, I've an Insignia that I will sell for spares or repairs, it has a Parrot MKI9200 which I would like to remove and fit to my new car, from what I can see the mic was fitted under the head lining and the cable from the screen to the loom behind the dashboard, has anyone fitted/removed one and if so how did you please?

Originally posted by $cott View Post
    Hi all, I've an Insignia that I will sell for spares or repairs, it has a Parrot MKI9200 which I would like to remove and fit to my new car, from what I can see the mic was fitted under the head lining and the cable from the screen to the loom behind the dashboard, has anyone fitted/removed one and if so how did you please?
    It should be easy enough to remove just follow the cabling disconnecting where you need to.
    Take your time & take pictures as you go detailing which connections going where etc as that’ll make the retro fit into your new car easier.

Comment

Thanks for that, taking pics is a great idea. Would you know how to remove the dashboard please, or can I do it without doing so?

Comment

Originally posted by $cott View Post
        Thanks for that, taking pics is a great idea. Would you know how to remove the dashboard please, or can I do it without doing so?
        You shouldn’t have to remove the dashboard.
        It will have been retro fitted to your car so Wiring etc will be tucked up behind dash or trims.

Comment

One of the cables looks like it goes behind the panel that contains the switch to disable the airbag, as per the photo, any idea how to remove this anyone please? Can't see any obvious screws, gave it a bit of a pull but as not sure that's how to remove it and it didn't come off, stopped,

Comment

it pulls off
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks, the cable for the mic that's located by the map lights, goes behind the head lining, does this just pull back?

Comment

Working...
              X