No announcement yet.

Technical (electrical?) info needed for the DVD800 radio and HVAC control panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical (electrical?) info needed for the DVD800 radio and HVAC control panel

I was wondering if anyone can provide me with the DVD800 Navi and the HVAC single zone control panel pinouts and perhaps an electrical wiring schematic.

As far as I can tell from searching online, the whole system consists of:
    • The actual DVD800 radio (part no. 13315944). I assume the only two round plugs are coax for the radio and GPS antennae but correct me if I'm wrong. What about the rest?
    • The head unit display (part no. 13223793). Do all the connections go to the radio or does it connect to the car as well?
    • The HVAC panel (part no. 13273095), the radio button panel (part no. 13273256) and the panel that has the ESP and the parking assist buttons. They can all be seen in this image in the lower left. There are a total of 4 connectors, one at the bottom coming out of the climate panel and three inline connectors at the top. Again, do they all connect to the radio and the radio relays the info to the rest of the vehicle or does the HVAC panel, for example, connect directly to the vehicle's HVAC control module or the BCM.
    • The bluetooth module (part no. 13314404) that can be seen in the same image in the upper left and has 3 connectors sticking out (kind of crowded for a bluetooth module). Does it also connect to some other part of the vehicle or just the radio?
    • The knob near the arm rest and cup holders which is less important but still nice to know.

(All images are shamelessly taken from this ebay ad. I provided the part numbers in case the image links go down.)

I would like to know how they connect to each other and to the rest of the vehicle and, if possible, what communication protocol they use (GMLAN, mid speed CAN, LIN ?).
Working...
X