Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January Modded and Standard Photo Of The Month open to entries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Modded and Standard Photo Of The Month open to entries.

It's time for January's Photo Of The Month. The competition is split into 2 groups made up of Standard Insignias and Modded Insignias so each month there will be 2 winners.

Voting will be multiple choice and opens in a new thread in one weeks time. This will allow you to vote for your favourite standard and modded Insignia. Because some of the various ways members view the forum don't show the voting/Poll box. You will be able to vote by proxy. When the voting thread opens. You can either let me know in the comments who you want me to vote for on your behalf or let me know via PM.

Standard is what it says on the tin with the exception of VXRs, GSIs and factory fitted VX-Line kits. All will be included in the Modded group. (Wind deflectors and painted standard wheels are allowed)

Modded is anything added to the car or removed from the car i.e, lowered, after market wheels, Grills, wrapping, debadged, body kits etc...

***RULES AND REGULATIONS***

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As It's your insignia, i.e Motion, Landscape, Night time etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos

- Blatant "Google imaging" will be met with the contempt it deserves

- Feel free to blank Your Number plate

- Photo editing is allowed but only in a mild manner, anything over the top will be not allowed into the voting thread

- Please post by using an external photo hosting site and not by attachments (contact me if you want me to do this for you)

- Previous 2019 winners are not eligible to enter in the same year - These include,

It's a clean slate so all are welcome this month!

Voting opens next Tuesday (22nd January). A free keyring for the winners!

Get clicking those cameras and phones!
    Last edited by marko301; 15-01-2019, 08:42 AM.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Mines pretty standard now. I'll have to scoot over a category [emoji3]

Comment

Get it in before its gone!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Lewish car still has the factory kit so he still be in the modded section.

Comment

Ah right well one last go in the modded then....he could win it at this rate. I thought we'd have had a bigger take up already seeing as there's no exclusions.

Comment

I'll have another go. Come on people, I don't want to win by default

Comment

Yay we're off to a start!

Comment

Ach....might as well just post a pic as it's kinda clean

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Ach....might as well just post a pic as it's kinda clean
                  You actually washed it??????????

Lol looks nice

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

About time Rab----best of luck----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      You actually washed it??????????

Lol looks nice

noooooooooooooo we had a heavy downpour so I ran out and scooted fairy liquid over it and let nature take its course
                      ...…………. I got fed up waiting on you doing it

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                        About time Rab----best of luck----Dave
                        ....cheers dave……….its only a pic posted......got heehaw chance of winning anything

if it swells the numbers .........

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post
                          I'll have another go. Come on people, I don't want to win by default

Does that picture count for me too. As my car is next to yours in that picture haha

Comment

Gonna put mine back up to-----Click image for larger version

Name:	1538070159295.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	242817-----Dave ----not sure why the photo is small!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                              Gonna put mine back up to-----[ATTACH=CONFIG]723[/ATTACH]-----Dave ----not sure why the photo is small!!!!!
                              Come on New pics please for the new year

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                              X