Navi 900 home screen display.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navi 900 home screen display.

Maybe normal (an annoyance?) or a PITA.........

If I've got the radio displayed on the screen when the car's running, when I turn the car off and restart the next morning, the display defaults to the home screen (the layout showing all the apps). Then have to press the "audio" app to get back to the radio screen as it was the day before.

Normal or not? Methinks not
    Insignia B Sports Tourer Elite 170 manual, Flip Chip.

Yeah it's normal. Always returns to home screen when the car is switched off.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Mine doesn’t? Mine stay on last used screen

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Or are you talking about new shape [emoji1751]*[emoji3603]

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

For some reason the upgraded Navi 900 in the Insignia B returns to home screen. It's been asked before by someone else with a GS. It's odd they've done it but I can't say it's ever bothered me.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Would you believe it. I've just got in my car to go out and it started on home screen then after a couple of seconds it switched to the radio screen. I'll monitor it to see how it goes. I'm sure it usually stays on home screen when you start the car. I wonder if it's how quick it finds a radio signal that affects them.

Comment

Mine returns to home screen too. Must be the newer hmi

Comment

Working...
              X