Looking to upgrade interior lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to upgrade interior lighting

Hey guys im looking to upgrade my interior lighting to LEDs does anyone have a list of what kind of bulbs i would need? (courtesy lights, footwell basically all the interior lights)

I am also looking for an ambient LED strip around the gear stick...does anyone know what i would need and where to get it?

thanks

This is a 11pc Kit. HID Xenon KitsHID Xenon Kits. Xenon BulbsXenon Bulbs. LED BulbsLED Bulbs. T10 501 Led Bulbs. Festoon LED Bulbs. Can Bus LED BulbsCan Bus LED Bulbs. Bi Xenon Projectors.

That should be a complete set of bulbs for the interior. I am sure these are what I bought for mine and it replaced every interior bulb.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/11pc-Vaux...s/251981984804

That should be a complete set of bulbs for the interior. I am sure these are what I bought for mine and it replaced every interior bulb.
      Bloody expensive too.

42mm festoons https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F332730859240

and T20 501 wedge bulbs
      Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 10 X 20 SMD LED 501 T10 W5w Side Number Plate Interior Car Light Wedge Bulb Lamp at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Something similar to each of those. Think you need 5 501s plus two for number plate. 6 festoon plus an extra if you wire in an extra boot light

Comment

Replaced all mine for blue, all purchased from amazon. They look the dogs, and are available in different colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
          Replaced all mine for blue, all purchased from amazon. They look the dogs, and are available in different colours.
          Do you have a link to that? Might bear it in mind for the future

Ebay ones look good, but they might be too bright?

Comment

Working...
          X