• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back mate. Very nice looking car. [emoji1303]
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
      Welcome back mate. Very nice looking car. [emoji1303]
      Thanks man ! Thanks a lot for your help too.

Comment

So where are the pics then of this new motor!
        sigpic

Comment

So where are the pics then of this new motor!
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Flash interior to and paddle shifters!! Didn’t know any insignias had this!
            sigpic

Comment

Flash interior to and paddle shifters!! Didn’t know any insignias had this!
              its the nappa leather . Very very rare
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Specced up to the teeth that car [emoji33]

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

It's got everything, but comes at a price, nearly £4k more than my Elite. Very nice car though [emoji106]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                    its the nappa leather . Very very rare
                    Yeah new about the nappa.

Sorry my comment was about the paddle shifters
                    sigpic

Comment

Here are some pics. You must excuse the state. Will get a proper detail to show off the paint... once the wind stops blowing and the weather sweetens.

Comment

Very nice mate. That driver seat needs some TLC. Do it soon as looking a bit saggy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the thread dig here but I have just picked up an early 2015 and just realised that I’ve missed out on CarPlay but 6-9months vehicular age.

Im a newbie here so don’t understand the 65-66 details and I have a Holden Insignia VXR - Australian based so no access to a dealer anymore (Holden is no more!).

so I’m wondering if there was a way outside of the dealer to get the software update?

or what parts would I need to source off of a late 2015+ to get apple CarPlay? Just the screen? A Computer unit as well?

tia!

Comment

Originally posted by Malicious View Post
                            Sorry for the thread dig here but I have just picked up an early 2015 and just realised that I’ve missed out on CarPlay but 6-9months vehicular age.

Im a newbie here so don’t understand the 65-66 details and I have a Holden Insignia VXR - Australian based so no access to a dealer anymore (Holden is no more!).

so I’m wondering if there was a way outside of the dealer to get the software update?

or what parts would I need to source off of a late 2015+ to get apple CarPlay? Just the screen? A Computer unit as well?

tia!
                            Contact PLASMA, in the forum, he can tell you, what your car has and missing.
                            There is a chance, that you will need a 2.5 HMI, witch plasma, can program for you, but it's just a guess from my side, the guru will know.

Comment

Working...
                            X