Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight washer jets.

Hi all.

Ever since removing by bumper my headlight washer jets seem to have stopped working.

There's a noise like a motor that runs but no action. As in the washer jets don't come out. I've had a look behind them and there all connected up. Is there a change there frozen up?

Thank you

You do know they only work when headlights are actually on??
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      You do know they only work when headlights are actually on??
      Yeah I'm aware.

The test conditions are with the headlights on. I pull the washer stalk and the windscreen ones work fine. I heard what sounds like the motor trying to work but the washers don't leave there housing.

Edit: ok so I solved the issue. I'm unsure why this is but for some reason one of the houses had come loose. For some reason when the jets come on it blew itself off. Unsure if I knocked something off it when fitting the fog light surrounds. Cable tie fixed it. It seems to work with pressure.

Comment

Working...
      X