Interior Trim Clips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Trim Clips.

I have just done a little repair on my car in an attempt to stop water leaking in from around the top of the boot door. I removed the rubber seal from around the boot door opening, popped out the clips that hold the plastic trim on that sits above the boot door opening. In doing this I managed to break some of them (as usual).

Does anyone know where i can buy some new ones, I have spent all afternoon looking online but I can't find any. I have attached a picture of one.

Thanks for your help.

Paul.
    Attached Files

for stuff like that id go to the dealers and you can view the parts diagrams on their screen,so you know youre getting the correct bits
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

As he says, dealer job be quicker than eBay as well

Comment

Or go to the scrap yards

Comment

Dealer/stealer, it may cost a quid or 2 .

Comment

Working...
          X