Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New, old member! Missed me? I’m back ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, old member! Missed me? I’m back ....

Ha.... missed me ? I’m baaaaaaack.
    This time in a 2015 biturbo elite with lots of toys. Picked her up today and had a lovely 2 hours drive. Saying it’s been fun.... it’s an understatement!
    For the last 2 years, had a lovely BMW 530d GT but due to circumstances we had to take different roads. It’s been an amazing car.
    I only have a couple of pics with the new car, it’s raining and it’s dark ... I I will get more soon. She’s lovely.....the giggles and the screaming while the adaptive cruise control was doing its magic .... and the sound.... man, that sound is out of this world. Engine sound and Bose sound !!!

Welcome back mate,
    nice motor.
    though...use to have a 53gt,some lump of a motor isn’t it..!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
      Welcome back mate,
      nice motor.
      though...use to have a 53gt,some lump of a motor isn’t it..!
      It is .... quite thirsty as well. Although the power ....

Comment

Lovely looking motor and highly specced. looks like it has the nappa leather looking at the steering wheel....NICE . The alloys are stunning too and the adaptive cruise is superb on motorway runs
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
          Lovely looking motor and highly specced. looks like it has the nappa leather looking at the steering wheel....NICE . The alloys are stunning too and the adaptive cruise is superb on motorway runs
          Thanks mate. Discovering stuff, I just realised that I can have the music playing, from the iPhone, str8 on the big screen. And album art as well.

Comment

Mine hasn't got the Apple or android Auto but I just have a USB stick and hard drive plugged in which gives the album art too. The Bose system is fantastic though, nice and crisp but not too much base
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
              Mine hasn't got the Apple or android Auto but I just have a USB stick and hard drive plugged in which gives the album art too. The Bose system is fantastic though, nice and crisp but not too much base
              Mine is got loads of base. At least for my ears. I don’t have apple play or android auto “yet”, but the musak plays from the iPhone via Bluetooth, I think.
              However, I will try to go to a dealer to see if I can get the update for apple car play. If not, gonna chat to good old geniom and see what miracles he can do !

Comment

Have a look at a post from Plasma who is going to start doing upgrades for the 8" dash screen e.g. installing VXR backgrounds, Buick Regal backgrounds etc

Comment

Welcome back to the Insig scene...and the "Bi" is a belter
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Welcome back to the Insig scene...and the "Bi" is a belter
                    It is. Thanks man. I’m sure I will learn a great deal of you guys. Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by sinless View Post
                      It is. Thanks man. I’m sure I will learn a great deal of you guys. Thanks !
                      you were lucky to find one that specced up,,looked for over 5 months for mine
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        you were lucky to find one that specced up,,looked for over 5 months for mine
                        I know. I was drooling near her. I was literally ready to lick her ....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Welcome back.
                          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Lovely car!
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

More pics. She’s dirty and she hadn’t had a proper detail service in a while. To bad the wind is blowing and the weather it is as it is... but she’s gonna get some as soon as the weather is better !

Comment

Working...
                              X