This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Plasma

Could you tell me how much would it be to retrofit the following to an 2018 insignia 1.5t
    • front and rear parking sensors
    • front heated seats
    • 4.2" cluster display to 8"
    would i need to source all the parts and fit them myself and you just program them in or you are able to do that as well.

I am unable to find the option to DM you.

Thanks

Comment

• antswain Email Address for Quotes / etc etc - Insignia Drivers UK Forum (insignia-drivers.uk)
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Thanks and emailed

Comment

• Hi Dean, I’m new to the forum having read a lot about your tech wizardry! I would like to add apple car play to my 2015 VXR are you able to assist with this? I live in Berkshire, happy to travel, regards Mark

Comment

• drop me an email buddy
            Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
            questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

• Hi mate

how much or procedure to update my rf700 to rf900 cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by imrnj View Post
                Hi mate

how much or procedure to update my rf700 to rf900 cheers
                drop me an email bud

Comment

• Cant email bud can you drop me a personal one n8njx@outlook.com

Comment

• emailed you

Comment

• plasma Hey new to this not sure how to even ask a question. I’d like to install a reverse cam and some ambient to my Vauxhall insignia. How much would this cost
                      thanks

Comment

• sheve777 could you pop across to the new members section and do a quick HELLO
                        its just a matter of politeness
                        Here's a link

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Hi. Looking at what upgrades I can do for the cd400 and instrument on 2011 exclusiv

Comment

• cd400 = nothing that i can offer.. and 2011 can have a digital cluster but your looking at about £250 plus the cluster itself, not cheap upgrade.

Comment

• I need help with programming my rear windows please
                              i done the wiring just need reprogrammed

Comment

• Originally posted by plasma View Post
                                IPC / Speedo Options

PREFACE

Extra Menus - £25 (advanced additional menus)

FACELIFT

4inch Display cluster

Extra Menus - £35 (advanced additional menus, including theme change)

(insert link to 4inch menus)

8inch Display cluster -

Extra Menus - £35 (theme change from vauxhall, to OPC, OPC Unlimted, VXR, VXR Unlimted, Buick, Buick Regal TI)

(insert link to 8inch menus)

Vin Correction to get mileage working (all clocks) - £35

Full Program of 4inch or 8inch clocks to your specification £100 (ie TPMS, Lane Departure, Road Sign Recognition, as well as hidden menus, plus updated to 2016 specification)

(Please see other threads for pictures of available menus)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note, I will activate ALL possible menus, then you can simply enable or disable them in the 'edit menus' page of the cluster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reverse cameras

£150 hatch, £200 tourer, and only one visit required..

Also for preface vehicles with a Navi600, or navi650/950 units.

Also available on astra J's and astra K's

Rear View Camera Activations - £65 (only one visit required, or the hmi unit by post)
                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Modifications Investigated / Carried out so far

Flappy paddle shift style steering wheel added and fully functional. DONE - This can now be activated on late 2013-2015MY vehicles

RF400 small screen / dab unit to full RF900 touchscreen intellilink system (utilising additional cabling)

Preface IPC to facelift 8inch cluster (with complications still to overcome)

RF700 (no satnav) to RF900 (with satnav) DONE

Video in Motion - DONE

Speed Limit Sign (similar to Road Sign Recognition but does not require a new camera, works off of stored SatNav data) only stable with early 2016 clocks onwards. DONE

Road Sign Recognition / Lane departure warning (requires different front camera and windscreen) DONE

01/09/2021 - UPDATE

We are currently working on OEM remote start for the autos, we're almost there on that one...

We have files to enable flappy paddles and also 'sports' mode as well for diesels between late 2013 to 2015

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Progress

Brake Assist / Collision Avoidance
                                Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop / Go (for autoboxes)

Being Considered

Advanced Park Assist (where it picks a spot big enough for you to park and to visually guide you into the spot)

Side assist / blindspot
                                RF400 small screen to RF700 touch screen upgrade only - not currently possible
                                Custom BCM file to add the 'chirp' when enabling alarm

REMOTE OEM START FOR AUTOS

I can also carry out mileage correction (with proof of ownership and last mot)
                                Fault code reading.
                                VCI requests to get any official Vauxhall supported retrofit activated. Please note this may take 2 visits.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CD300 / CD400 / CD500 / NAVI600, NAVI800 - Reprogramming Service

to Reprogram to your Vin Number and activate BT / DAB and Reverse Camera - £30
                                All work is being done with genuine equipment
                                hi plasma. were you able to do remote start?

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Comment

Working...
                                X