Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have pics of what menus you can add to the pre face?
    sigpic

Comment

I’m interested in this too. 2014 navi900

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

I’d like stage 2 unlocked
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

just getting a few more bits nailed down to get it more efficient in doing the work, and got plenty more pics to upload for the 8inchers and the pre-facers
          Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
          questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by Happypostie View Post
            About time you got into the insignia game. My car is ready for testing when you are.
            Look who has posted on here, about time. Khalid

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 16.17.05.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	243126
              one of the menus Plasma activated on mine.
              MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

Originally posted by linty92 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1345[/ATTACH]
                one of the menus Plasma activated on mine.
                Do the functions work properly though when activated?
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Only the ones like fluid temp and oil temperature done work but everyting else work just as normal.
                  MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

Any joy in activating the little speed thing in the corner ? I’m also wanting the navigation activated in my small screen as with been retro fitted I don’t have that activated. Is that summat you can do

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

what speeds thing in the corner. is it a 8" cluster u have or 4.2"?

Comment

4.2 mate. In the new Insignia they’re the exact same system but have a speed limit sign in bottom right corner, he mentioned above it could be done using the gps system..

Comment

yh he did still work in progressive i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                            Any joy in activating the little speed thing in the corner ? I’m also wanting the navigation activated in my small screen as with been retro fitted I don’t have that activated. Is that summat you can do

Yes I can enable the navigation tab in the cluster, the Speed Limit Sign is still a work in progress.. And it should be in the top left corner hopefully for the 8inchers.. Will have a quick look at the 4inch one tomorrow
                            Last edited by plasma; 06-05-2019, 10:05 PM.
                            Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
                            questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Just an update to Plasmas services, i purchase a 2.5 hmi and radio module

Plasma activated this and coded to my car, with AA, Waze spotty etc, also activated rear camera, the camera has arrived today, just need to get round to installing it

Heres a few pics , those that already have the upgraded version will be familiar with the pics

Name:	2eb315a2-4316-4355-9dbc-6dad58b519a3.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	243168

Name:	64b14791-7940-4a4e-a56e-9b887c03c539.jpg
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	243167

Name:	6df029d8-f45e-458b-9986-cc7153bdbe54.jpg