X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plasma's upgrade Options

IPC / Speedo Options

PREFACE

Extra Menus - £25 (advanced additional menus)

FACELIFT

4inch Display cluster

Extra Menus - £35 (advanced additional menus, including theme change)

(insert link to 4inch menus)

8inch Display cluster -

Extra Menus - £35 (theme change from vauxhall, to OPC, OPC Unlimted, VXR, VXR Unlimted, Buick, Buick Regal TI)

(insert link to 8inch menus)

Vin Correction to get mileage working (all clocks) - £35

Full Program of 4inch or 8inch clocks to your specification £100 (ie TPMS, Lane Departure, Road Sign Recognition, as well as hidden menus, plus updated to 2016 specification)

(Please see other threads for pictures of available menus)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note, I will activate ALL possible menus, then you can simply enable or disable them in the 'edit menus' page of the cluster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reverse cameras

£150 hatch, £200 tourer, and only one visit required..

Also for preface vehicles with a Navi600, or navi650/950 units.

Also available on astra J's and astra K's

Rear View Camera Activations - £65 (only one visit required, or the hmi unit by post)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Modifications Investigated / Carried out so far

Flappy paddle shift style steering wheel added and fully functional. DONE - This can now be activated on late 2013-2015MY vehicles

RF400 small screen / dab unit to full RF900 touchscreen intellilink system (utilising additional cabling)

Preface IPC to facelift 8inch cluster (with complications still to overcome)

RF700 (no satnav) to RF900 (with satnav) DONE

Video in Motion - DONE

Speed Limit Sign (similar to Road Sign Recognition but does not require a new camera, works off of stored SatNav data) only stable with early 2016 clocks onwards. DONE

Road Sign Recognition / Lane departure warning (requires different front camera and windscreen) DONE

01/09/2021 - UPDATE

We are currently working on OEM remote start for the autos, we're almost there on that one...

We have files to enable flappy paddles and also 'sports' mode as well for diesels between late 2013 to 2015

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Progress

Brake Assist / Collision Avoidance
    Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop / Go (for autoboxes)

Being Considered

Advanced Park Assist (where it picks a spot big enough for you to park and to visually guide you into the spot)

Side assist / blindspot
    RF400 small screen to RF700 touch screen upgrade only - not currently possible
    Custom BCM file to add the 'chirp' when enabling alarm

REMOTE OEM START FOR AUTOS

I can also carry out mileage correction (with proof of ownership and last mot)
    Fault code reading.
    VCI requests to get any official Vauxhall supported retrofit activated. Please note this may take 2 visits.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CD300 / CD400 / CD500 / NAVI600, NAVI800 - Reprogramming Service

to Reprogram to your Vin Number and activate BT / DAB and Reverse Camera - £30
    All work is being done with genuine equipment
    Last edited by plasma; 13-01-2023, 05:30 PM.
    Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
    questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Hello.

I have a pre face.

What hidden options are there please, also where you based?
    sigpic

Comment

Yo Plasma, anything planned for the Insignia B?
      Insignia B Sports Tourer Elite 170 manual, Flip Chip.

Comment

what do you need to activate the hidden menus on the facelift 8inch display,,would like the hidden gauges activating
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
          Hello.

I have a pre face.

What hidden options are there please, also where you based?
          Will try to get some pictures up of standard menus / opcom menus / advanced menus for you..

I am based in Essex

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
            Yo Plasma, anything planned for the Insignia B?
            Think you lot already got most of the goodies !... Not even seen a B yet, but the 8inch cluster menus will work the same as the A...

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              what do you need to activate the hidden menus on the facelift 8inch display,,would like the hidden gauges activating
              The Speedo itself, I have a test bench or my own car to power it up and make the necessary programming

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
                Will try to get some pictures up of standard menus / opcom menus / advanced menus for you..

I am based in Essex
                Thanks and await the pics...

Where about’s In Essex? I’m just past Southend.
                sigpic

Comment

I work out of a container in Aveley on the sundays.. But postal work I do at home... Landlord gets narky if I have people turn up at mine

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
                    I work out of a container in Aveley on the sundays.. But postal work I do at home... Landlord gets narky if I have people turn up at mine
                    Ok just under an hour from me then.

Await the pics and see if I want anything doing.

Cheers
                    sigpic

Comment

About time you got into the insignia game. My car is ready for testing when you are.

Comment

Where's these pics Dean. We're all waiting with anticipation
                        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

about to take some standard 4inch facelift ones, they will come over the next day or so, just soo busy at the moment.. then gotta convert the loom back to preface and then take more

Comment

don't forget us 8"ers
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

waiting for my other set of spare 4inch'er to turn up then can fit that to my car and bring the 8incher indoors for testing.
                              2/3'rds of the pictures taken for the 4inchers tonight, standard, and opcom enabled, and manually been setting all other menus to see what there is.. 4inch should be posted up tomorrow..

Comment

Working...
                              X