This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
    Astra K or insignia is fine. Haven't seen other cars modules to see if they fit or not
    What do I need to look for, assume my insignia already has one. Just not the correct one?
    sigpic

Comment

This

Comment

Anyone in the north east able to do this as its a bit far for un northerners to travel

Ta

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
          What do I need to look for, assume my insignia already has one. Just not the correct one?
          I used a mokka x , and plasma got that working

Comment

Originally posted by choppy101 View Post
            Anyone in the north east able to do this as its a bit far for un northerners to travel

Ta
            You could post it to him ,if you trust the post,which I don't
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ta
              Dont think you'll find anyone else in this country , there is one other guy in Italy... Oh and also another guy in the USA I'm talking to... plus a few others over there.
              Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
              questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Ta

im in central Scotland...………..and I wouldn't trust anyone other than plasma to do the work for me.

im a returning customer many times over...……….and so are a fair few on here.

hes the top man for this kinda stuff and his knowledge is superb.

Comment

Whoosh most of this has gone over my head.
                  I have a 65 plate design nav and would like to get speed warning if I'm going over the limit that's the most important ,secondly what would I need to put a reversing camera on

Comment

Plasma will activate the rear camera as he has on mine, if you contact him he will let you know

He's your man

Comment

How much (and how long) for a retro fitted body loom for a 2006 Vectra C Estate in need of some rear electric windows?? I'm asking for a friend :-)

Comment

Originally posted by EarthCalling View Post
                        How much (and how long) for a retro fitted body loom for a 2006 Vectra C Estate in need of some rear electric windows?? I'm asking for a friend :-)
                        Please post your question on here https://www.vectra-c.com

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          Please post your question on here https://www.vectra-c.com
                          I have tried numerous times, but was told he had abandoned the site and reigned here instead, so I should reach out here. Consider it done.

Comment

Originally posted by EarthCalling View Post
                            I have tried numerous times, but was told he had abandoned the site and reigned here instead, so I should reach out here. Consider it done.
                            He's not abandoned it.....he's a very very busy man

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              He's not abandoned it.....he's a very very busy man
                              You do wonder who would off said he abandoned it.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                                You do wonder who would off said he abandoned it.
                                Someone who doesn't know jack **** tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X