Clear All

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
    How did you get the reverse camera added please
    Plasma done it all mate, give him a shoud

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
      Plasma done it all mate, give him a shoud
      Cheers.

One last quick question though. Did you need to buy something or did it just need to be activated?
      sigpic

Comment

Cheers.

One last quick question though. Did you need to buy something or did it just need to be activated?
        If you have the 2016 head unit , it just needs activating
        I'm no expert though plasmas ya man

Comment

Cheers.

You can update your hmi to add reverse camera no problem. You can either go factory wiring or make your own wires

Comment

How much did it all end up mate? Buying units and coding? [emoji106]

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

Also I can’t find a hmi 2.5 ANYWHERE! Well I say anywhere there’s a couple in America for 500 dollars! Fudge that. But uk. Seems to be zero

Comment

Do a search on eBay for 84156702 it's ok if it's from a mokka or Astra, plasma can sort it

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                  Also I can’t find a hmi 2.5 ANYWHERE! Well I say anywhere there’s a couple in America for 500 dollars! Fudge that. But uk. Seems to be zero

Astra K is usually the easiest to get

Comment

Plasma's upgrade Pricing List

39026166 for the radio module. 84089009 for hmi 2.5 you might have change from £300
                    Last edited by Pondy81; 24-05-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I already have CC and AA so would it just be a case of removing one component, sending to plasma, activate camera and refit?

Would the wiring already be there on an Elite?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        I already have CC and AA so would it just be a case of removing one component, sending to plasma, activate camera and refit?

Ask plasma mate

Comment

Nothing for the radio module and hmi almost £300 from USA [emoji19][emoji19]

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vauxhall ASTRA H 2006 3dr Stereo CD Player 453116246 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

bit on the expensive side , however you can make an offer

Comment

If coding isn’t gonna cost me a bomb I’ll buy that

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post

Wiring fir camera is not in any of the cars. Yiu will have to make your own or get factory looms from Poland or if u lucky one from the UK.
                                MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

Working...
                                X