This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plasma View Post
    to be honest not looked at that yet. Think it may only be an option on the 8inch cluster as I've seen another connector on that.. I believe that may connect to a seperate module which projects the image upwards through a slit on the dash... I'll add it to my 'to look at' list.
    Do you thinkit may be backwards compatible to the Insignia A with the 8" screen?
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

same would apply I believe.. I'll have a google around and try to find the parts to knock a system up...
      Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
      questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

plasma
        Your inbox is full

Comment

best way to stop people messaging me

Will clear some space

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
            to be honest not looked at that yet. Think it may only be an option on the 8inch cluster as I've seen another connector on that.. I believe that may connect to a seperate module which projects the image upwards through a slit on the dash... I'll add it to my 'to look at' list.
            yeah i have the 8" cluster and my car is the siggy B it already has the basick module in there that is just the red leds for collision detection. Look at when you can mate

Comment

Hi, I got a problem with my insignia 63 plate,
              The sat nav says the car is in wales and we live in Suffolk?
              What do you think?
              Help !

Comment

Originally posted by Paulcarter View Post
                Hi, I got a problem with my insignia 63 plate,
                The sat nav says the car is in wales and we live in Suffolk?
                What do you think?
                Help !
                Gps antenna, hmi/VX gremlin. Try disconnecting the battery for 10 mins

Comment

Was just going to suggest that but maybe for a few hours-----Dave

Comment

Hi, done that, but no change, had new Ariel mast too!
                    Think I mite have to get a new hmi unit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulcarter View Post
                      Hi, done that, but no change, had new Ariel mast too!
                      Think I mite have to get a new hmi unit?
                      Have you tried looking at the satellites on the settings menu?

Comment

• hi is there any chance I can come and see you some time so you can do my clocks for me.
                        many thanks............

Comment

• yes, theres a very good chance..

Comment

• hi thanks for you reply.
                            im going away Saturday for about 3-4 weeks, so maybe I can catch up with you some sunday after that, can you pm me your unit address,
                            do you have any pictures or any info on how to remove the clocks.
                            many thanks again.............

Comment

• Yes, thats fine.. We're booked for the upcoming month of sundays anyhow, but I tend to leave saturdays clear for Insignia work..
                              I need to remove my clocks as there is a rattle coming from somewhere, so will try to remember to take some snapshots, but could do with someone who is good at adding arrows to pictures

Comment

• that will be cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X