No announcement yet.

Which Intellilink (2014 SRI Ecoflex) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Intellilink (2014 SRI Ecoflex) ?

Hi,

First post on the forum, Im hoping someone can help me out with how to identify which Navi intellilink I have in my car or if I can find out by checking on the system?

The car is a 2014 SRI Ecoflex 140, when I start the car up the usual Vauxhall Screen & logo comes on then it says intellilink before showign the icons

Navigation
    Phone
    Radio
    No project or Apple Carplay logo

I ask as I was looking at the same car which had the Navi 900 intellilink which did have it?

Some are saying its 2015 onwards

If its the 900 then is it possible to have it updated?

Thanks for your help, already seen some great post & tips

Wayne

Originally posted by Wayne_Eco View Post
    Hi,

First post on the forum, Im hoping someone can help me out with how to identify which Navi intellilink I have in my car or if I can find out by checking on the system?

The car is a 2014 SRI Ecoflex 140, when I start the car up the usual Vauxhall Screen & logo comes on then it says intellilink before showign the icons

Navigation
    Phone
    Radio
    No project or Apple Carplay logo

I ask as I was looking at the same car which had the Navi 900 intellilink which did have it?

Some are saying its 2015 onwards

If its the 900 then is it possible to have it updated?

Thanks for your help, already seen some great post & tips

Wayne
    Do the knobs go red on the sat nav?

Do you mean update the maps or update to apple car play?

You'll need a new hmi 2.5 and a radio from a 2016 insignia.

Comment

Hi Lewish

I only bought it last night so will check in hte morning, I was about 30 mins playing with it before I even drove off

I was wondering if the version of the system I have would allow the carplay as just a firmware update?

So far really impressed with the car, great MPG too

It's a replacement for the CDTI Exc 160 I had for the past few years, was all going well until a forklift hit a wall and my car was parked on the other side, now up for sale as spares

Comment

You have the Intellilink RF900 Navi and no you can't upgrade to Apple Car play or Android Auto. Later versions of the Intellilink 900 2015 onwards were updateable but not yours.
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Thanks 0011728

I was pretty sure it would not but wanted to confirm

Still great kit tho, love the car, for a standard car it looks great out of the box

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Eco View Post
            Thanks 0011728

I was pretty sure it would not but wanted to confirm

Still great kit tho, love the car, for a standard car it looks great out of the box
            Don't be disheartened. Mine has car play and andriod auto and I never use either of them (had a play and couldn't see what all the fuss was about). The Navi 900 is more than capable of covering all your needs and it does it's job very well imo.

Get your maps updated and you'll be fine.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
            X