Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2xcite.co.uk dealings

Folks,

anyone ordered of them directly before? I am having the biggest pain dealing with them.

After Pondy mentioned their lights fit my pre-face I went onto their website and ordered myself a pair (happy days!) went through the ordering process, paid with my debit card and all was well (or so I thought)

Yesterday I get an email telling me my order was cancelled and my money refunded (not there yet) because - now this is a new one to me - they don't accept card payments from outside the UK! I'm lightyears away in Ireland and I know nobody trusts the Irish (I'm originally German ) but, c'mon never heard that.

Went onto their website and it says everywhere they accept Visa, master etc etc and International shipping - no mention of no cards from outside the UK. They are telling me they only accept paypal (I don't do paypal). Offered bank transfer now, we'll see how that goes but to be honest, I'm stumped. Never had any trouble ordering anything from anywhere in the world by card.

Anyone else had any trouble with them? I just want my lights

Cheers

Hope it gets sorted mate
    sigpic

Comment

Cheers Pondy - me too! (Never thought it would be this hard to spend money )

Comment

i have had no issues with them ........bought a set of Headlights for my other car and one went faulty after 3 months ..........they changed it .....no trouble and told me to keep the faulty one ......happy customer....

Comment

I hope I'll be able to give them money in exchange for goods. Glad you are a happy customer!

I'm sure they are a reasonable bunch.

Comment

It'll be the fault of Brexit....

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
              It'll be the fault of Brexit....
              Ha ha .. let's hope not

Comment

Have they got any instock? Might be there way of saying we wont have any for a while

Also they normally sell them on eBay, could you not try on there?

Comment

They have it in stock and to be fair, I can report success! We agreed on a bank transfer earlier on so it looks like things are sorted

Comment

Originally posted by rXr View Post
                    They have it in stock and to be fair, I can report success! We agreed on a bank transfer earlier on so it looks like things are sorted

Probably a way to avoid tax

Comment

Just an update - after the initial trouble with actually paying them for the goods - I have to say so far they have been pretty good. Wired the funds a day later got my DPD tracking so on Tuesday my lights should be here

Comment

Working...
                      X