Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remap, DTUK Box or PedalBoc?

Hi all,

New owner of a 2014 2.0 CDTi 140 PS Elite.

Looking at options to make it a little more fun.
    I know it's never going to be a rocket, but wondering what everyone's thoughts & experiences are on the options available.

ECU Remap
    DTUK Tuning Box
    DTUK Pedalbox Plus

Cheers

Remap, DTUK Box or PedalBoc?

Pedal box are superb: really rate them.

If I was you though I would go straight for a remap. Just had mine done and change is brilliant. Only reason I sold the pedal box
    sigpic

Comment

Get a remap, I had an absolute nightmare with a Blue spark tuning box. Apparently there are two types of ECU used on the insig, one type will take a box and they other type won't. I priced up the box I'd need and it was just as expensive as a decent remap.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
        Pedal box are superb: really rate them.

If I was you though I would go straight for a remap. Just had mine done and change is brilliant. Only reason I sold the pedal box
        Cheers - Who did you use, if you don't mind me asking?
        I've looked at Remap Kings. Ideally looking for a mobile service, but I know a dyno test would be better.

Comment

I did a mobile service and would highly recommended him.

Sean at SM Tuning. Can find him on Facebook. Does all cars but started of on Vauxhall’s so that his specialty really.
          sigpic

Comment

I got a dtuk box off eBay.
            Worked well, definitely faster.

Comment

Pedal box is brilliant and really does transform the car. For tuning I've only ever heard good things about West Yorkshire tuning but never used them myself.

Comment

Working...
              X