Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20" Elite for swaps with 19 atomics.

Hi guys,
    As per title, I have my 20" alloys, with good tyres on. 3 Goodyears and 1 Continental. They have quite a bit of meat left on them.
    The alloys are in very good condition, 3 of them are perfect, the 4rth one has had a bit of spray on, but they are perfect.
    Will take some pictures tomorrow.
    Looking for atomics, 19", with good tyres on.
    Location, I am sure we can meet in the middle, somewhere!
    Thanks !

Comment

It's your car but in my opinion, those 20" wheels make that car look stunning and changing to 19" is a retrograde step. Why you want to change?
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
        It's your car but in my opinion, those 20" wheels make that car look stunning and changing to 19" is a retrograde step. Why you want to change?
        Personally, I think the ride is better with 19nth. But that`s my personal opinion !

Comment

Even with the flexride on tour?
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post

Even with the flexride on tour?
            it gets smoother then but the tyres that they are on, they are noisy. As I said, it`s a personal preference. No problems with the tyres or wheels, just want 19", atomics !

Comment

Don't do it,, keep those rims, very rare,, unlike atomics
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                Don't do it,, keep those rims, very rare,, unlike atomics
                And do what, change the tires with quieter ones ?

Comment

That's what I would do yeah
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    That's what I would do yeah
                    Probably that`s what I am going to do ! And change them after. Thanks !!

Comment

I’m surprised nobody has snapped them up to be honest.

Comment

No no no... what are you doing. Much better wheels than the atomics!
                        sigpic

Comment

Agree with everything so far, would have loved to have those wheels on my Elite...think are probably one of the nicest wheel options for the Insignia.

With the colour and options on the car you have as well they give a bit of an extra classy look compared to how the atomics would look. I'd be looking into all the other options to improve the noise\ride first before resorting to swapping the wheels.

Comment

Whats wrong with atomics?

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              Whats wrong with atomics?
                              Common as muck .
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X