20" Elite for swaps with 19 atomics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sinless View Post
    You call this superior? Have you been to specsavers lately? Or a reality check anyway? You can see your feet pedalling in this thing .... it cannot be called a car !
    Am I in the wrong place?
    Am I having a bad dream?
    Omg did the French buy Ford also!

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Is that your new one Karl?
      sigpic

Comment

No insults to the Mondeo's please. I quite like the exterior of the current model and interior of the previous model

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
          Is that your new one Karl?
          Yeah, that’s mine. I’ve got my plate on it now so it looks more like my car. I’m actually really surprised at how much I like it and how good it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
            Yeah, that’s mine. I’ve got my plate on it now so it looks more like my car. I’m actually really surprised at how much I like it and how good it is.
            Nice mate. And if your happy with it that’s all that matters.

I might have a little project for you soon. Will give you a text over weekend
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks mate.

Sounds interesting.... what do you want me to break next!

Comment

Thanks mate.

Sounds interesting.... what do you want me to break next!
                Ha ha. Not sure if you can do it.

If I get the headlights open. Can you fix stuff Inside? Maybe new projectors etc?
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I can generally do that. Opening them is a complete pain though.

Comment

Yeah, I can generally do that. Opening them is a complete pain though.
                    Will message you over weekend mate.
                    sigpic

Comment

No worries.

Comment

I like the Mondeo...My current Insignia was nearly a Mondeo. Had two in the past and loved them.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Why rid of the BM Karl?
                          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                            Why rid of the BM Karl?
                            I’d had it for three years and covered 199k in it so it was just time for a change. Work requested that I get an estate car in exchange for a better car allowance so I decided on this. I was looking at another insignia but I’ve had one and because I spend so much time in the car I thought I might get bored quickly.

Comment

i love my insignia can't fault it.
                              i had continentals on the rear on 20" turbine wheels and they were noisey as f. i got some sailun atrezzo and they are much quieter, provides better traction really good in wet.
                              MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

I’d had it for three years and covered 199k in it so it was just time for a change. Work requested that I get an estate car in exchange for a better car allowance so I decided on this. I was looking at another insignia but I’ve had one and because I spend so much time in the car I thought I might get bored quickly.

Didnt know the bm had gone mate,
                                they do estate versions you know with 4l petrol or 35 Diesel engines ......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X